Team Introduction In Data Platform Singapore, our mission is to create a PB-level analytical database product that empowers efficient and real-time data-driven decision-making, based on ClickHouse. Our internal use cases have been grown to tens of thousands of instances and supporting ByteDance's global customers as well as internal products. Based on this unique ground, we will be building a cloud-native and high-performance enterprise data warehouse (or analytical database, these two concepts are becoming one), with challenges that are exciting and unprecedented, and we vision this database to be the fastest analytical database in this world. Our mission is to create a high-performance enterprise cloud data warehouse that empowers our customers to make efficient and real-time data-driven decisions.
- Deep dive into streaming processing and contribute to building a next-generation reliable cloud data warehouse that supports both streaming and batch.
- Keep track of the industry trends of streaming processing.
- Contribute to solving our challenges with new technologies/platforms.
- Be a part of these unprecedented projects, such as cloud-native analytical database, stream-processing engine, and distributed storage.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2 years of working experiences, with a solid background with Java or Scala
- At least 1 year of experience with NoSQL database(HBase, Redis)
- At least 2 years of experience with data engineering( Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce)
- Understanding of streaming processing system (Storm / Spark streaming/Flink) will be a plus
- Data warehouse related experience will be a plus
- Good communication, strong analytical thinking, and passion for streaming processing