Description for Internal Candidates
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Java Full Stack, ReactJS, Angular, Oracle SQL
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
* Minimum 6+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, SpringBoot development
* Minimum 6+ years of highly technical work in large, complex enterprise environments
* Micro Services, Rest & SOAP WebServices, ORM (MyBatis/Hibernate), ReactJS, AngularJS, Oracle & Cloud
* Hands on automated testing technologies as junit and selenium.
* Minimum of 6+ years of experience with change management procedures and SDLC is a must
* Familiar with agile methodologies
* Experience in developing and deploying applications using Cloud based technologies
* Strong verbal and written communication, with an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
* Solid interpersonal, negotiating, and marketing skills to work with users, senior management, and external personnel on significant matters, often requiring coordinated activity across organizational lines.
* Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans