As DevOps Engineer you will work in a backend team that connects the most important components of JustDice. As a result, you will work both on development and operational tasks. JustDice is the European market leader in app discovery, running mobile marketing platforms in 30 countries. We are part of the newly established AppLike Group which aims to create engaging experiences for every app user on the globe. Next to justDice, the other two subsidiaries are adjoe, a platform that is going to disrupt mobile ad monetization, and Sunday, a nextgen mobile game publisher. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high-performance environment, go for it and send us your application! Find the whole world in one office. Boost your career with awesome people!
What you will do:
- You will plan & build a reliable and scalable test environment for internal as well as external stakeholders
- Ensure the scalability of our systems (e.g. API integrations + processing of that data) and planning of backup scenarios
- Develop a high performance backend with Go (based on our existing backend structures separated over several, globally located data programming centers)
- Work together with other DevOps within the company for global solution designs and decisions
- Collaborate with experts from different technological backgrounds and countries, learn from your highly experienced colleagues and share your knowledge
- Work with our techstack: Go, ECS, DruidDB, DynamoDB, RDS, Docker, EKS, Terraform, Gitlab
Who you are:
- You like the best of both worlds: you want to improve the scalability, CI pipeline and our AWS setup, but are also interested in coding Golang from time to time
- You are experienced in working with AWS services and ideally Golang
- You have basic knowledge of containerized environments (e.g. EKS / K8S)
- You have basic knowledge of microservice architecture and communication (e.g. queues, RPC, distributed storage)
- You have basic knowledge in software design principles (e.g. SOLID, ACID, CAP)
- Plus: Knowledge about HTTP protocols + network stack
Why you will love working here:
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background and inhouse solutions in a great new office (An der Alster)
- Highly motivated and skilled teams and team members
- We support visits of company relevant congresses and your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Flexible working hours including home office days and 30 days of vacation per year
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . . as soon as it’s possible again ?
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for public transportation (HVV-Profi Card)
- State of the Art hard- and software