A critical priority for Asset & Wealth Management is to ensure that high-quality data is available to run our business and meet our clients' needs. We work with the WM business and Firm wide users, data scientists, ML team, CDO to analyze data, and ensure data governance and data quality standards are in place, look for efficiencies in business processes and associated market and reference data costs, and work with our technology partners to implement solutions.
As a member of our WM Data and Analytics team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and analytics practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the analytics development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This newly created role, at Senior Bigdata Engineer level is to support the following key areas in support of growth strategy of the International Private Bank, within Wealth Management:-
• Bigdata Analytics platform
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Experience in developing ML models with Wealth Management domain knowledge
* Experience in sourcing data from multiple data platforms
* Experience in building denormalized timeseries data by applying data cleansing and transformation rules
* ML Engineering experience in designing Machine Learning Frameworks and ML pipelines
* Experience in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark
* Programming experience in Python, PySpark, and Java
* Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
* Experience working with databases such as Hive, Impala, or Teradata
* Comfortable working with Containers and Dockers
* Comfortable working in an Agile and collaborative environment
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Collaborate with business and ML teams to develop ML models
* Design Enterprise Machine Learning platforms that are capable of running predictive models
* Analytics SME for Machine Learning and keep abreast of Developments in Machine Learning
* Explore innovative ideas by building NLP ML models using latest frameworks and algorithms
* Establish the appropriate monitoring and alerting of solution events related to performance, scalability, availability, and reliability
* Advance existing ML model frameworks to implement algorithms and associated tools
* Provides technical leadership, guidance and direction to other team members
* Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders
* Solving complex problems with datasets and optimize existing ML libraries and frameworks
* Setup and manage analytics data platform
* Design data integration jobs to load data from source systems
* Build and deploy analytics applications
• Thinks strategically - sets overall direction for solution design and delivery for enterprise platforms aligned to the data & analytics strategy
• Results Driven - sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved outcomes, leading change and ensuring high standards
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in conveying technical design and approach.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans