*Please note: If hired, the candidate for this role will be expected to start after 2 weeks.*
In this role you will:
- Be a member of a team that manages and provides AEM Operations and DevOps technical foundation for GUX portfolio.
- Engage Guilds and enterprise tool teams, liaison between GUX and rest of IT to engage GUX Shop, Buy and Own product teams.
- Provide Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Testing services to the product teams that need to implement the DevOps solutions.
- Need to learn and utilize various technology and tools in the CI/CD/CT area.
- Expert competence in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Jenkins; Some programming experience is required.
- Software development using Java, Jenkins and DevOps technologies; Software Design in Testing; Knowledge or experience in Adobe Experience Management platform; Agile and software craftsmanship practice.
- Experience on design and implementing AEM E2E solution from scratch.
- Experience working with AEM Forms and integrating with AEM end to end solutions. Solid understanding on AEM building blocks, CRX repository, leveraging components for customization of websites.
- Experience on Java Content repository (JCR), sling framework and OSGi framework.
- Hands on experience with AEM forms, developed Adaptive forms.
- Hands on experience in providing solution using out of the box AEM components along with custom components.
- Good exposure in configuring maven for AEM project using archetype and customize toad different plugins.
- Experience in building using pom.xml & maven deployment methodologies.
- Experience with SDLC process (Agile, Waterfall models) of performing detailed analysis, collecting use cases, documenting requirements and creating designs for Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) Applications.