Classification: Accounts Payable Clerk
In anticipation of future needs Accountemps is currently seeking Accounts Payable Clerks throughout the Edmonton region
Responsibilities would typically include:
- Full Cycle High Volume Accounts Payable
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Processing PO and non-PO invoices
- Performing cheque runs and EFT transfer
- Posting journal and adjusting entries
- Managing the department inbox
- Performing data entry
- Ad-hoc duties as required
A successful Accounts Payable Clerk will possess the following:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable Clerk or similar role
- Post-secondary Accounting education
- Experienced in large accounting systems
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Familiar with accounting rules and regulations
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload
- Available to start immediately
To be considered, click the “Apply Now!” link, or by using the Robert Half mobile app. Download it today on the App store or get it on Google Play. For assistance with applying, please call Accountemps at [ Phone number blocked ] . Please reference 05110 [ Phone number blocked ] in all correspondence regarding this opportunity.
Accountemps would like to thank all applicants for their expressed interest however, only those candidates identified for interview will be contacted.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.