Entry Level Automotive Technician/Express Lane Technician/Lube Technician
Jeff Belzer CDJR is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documentation
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly
- Install Mopar accessories on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
- Must possess 1 year of automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance, or minor repair work
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Medical, Dental
- Competitive Pay
Start your career as a service technician for Jeff Belzer CDJR today.