Schneider is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our thriving team! Our Customer Service Representatives are high-energy, dedicated, and innovative members of our global organization. You will be entrusted to build customer relationships through many channels of the order process in a fast paced, multi-system environment. You will take complete ownership of the freight by creating and tracking orders, anticipating problems and providing creative solutions to exceed customer expectations. If this sounds interesting, we want to talk to you about joining our organization!
About the role:
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with your customer group by relationship building and communicating via telephone, email and other modes of communication.
- Anticipate, identify, manage and proactively work to seek solutions for potential problems for the enterprise and our customers.
- Review customer orders for accuracy to ensure all information provided is accurate.
As an associate you will enjoy a competitive starting salary between: $15.80 - $19.70, based on experience and $2.00 additional per hour based on weekend hours worked. You will also enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A high school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience, plus 1-3 years relevant work experience preferably in a customer facing role.
- Proficiency in Windows based computer systems (Excel, Word).
- A passion for customer service, relationship building skills, effective negotiation skills, and strong attention to detail.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at [ Link Removed ]
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider:
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link [ Link Removed ] to learn more about DEI at Schneider.