Entry Level Customer Relations Representative (Sports-Minded / Sales)
The James Marketing Consultants team is looking for an entry-level Customer Relations Representative (with a sports-minded disposition) in our sales and customer service department. This upbeat and motivated Customer Relations Representative will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients, customers, and team.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision-makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying the opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
**This is an entry-level position with advancement opportunities into senior management**
Entry Level experience in the following is a plus!
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Vallarta, LA, New Orleans, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
What makes our team at James Marketing Consultants so effective is our goal setting abilities. We teach our team how to set and achieve a common goal. As a result our clients see the progress, they bring us more business, and we continue to expand. Which allows us to create a win-win-win!
[ Link Removed ]