- The client is looking for a Senior iOS Software Engineer to help us build ground-breaking digital experiences.
- Every day, you will work with team members across disciplines developing features and systems for the Digital Platforms ecosystem.
- The ideal candidate is someone who loves to code and can work hand-in-hand with experts from product development, design, software test and other partners to give our Guests the best-in-class experiences they expect.
- 5+ years of full software development lifecycle experience
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building iOS mobile apps in either Swift or Objective-C
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Passionate about writing clean, well-organized, and production-ready code.
- Experience working with Git version control, or equivalent, in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams of product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Be organized and able to remain productive even when you have multiple deliverables.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms.
- Full-stack development experience.
What you will do:
- Build well-designed, well-engineered, stable, performant native iOS applications using Swift.
- Manage and participate in the software development lifecycle, including the planning, development, testing, release, and live ops stages
- Write unit and integration tests for your code
- Work both independently and collaborate with a team of engineers with peer reviews to learn from and teach one another.
- Deliver an outstanding experience for our clients