Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with product team to understand requirements, design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client and server side products, API platform and server infrastructure.
- Create automated tests for the test cases, manually test software for which automation is not available yet.
- Report and track defects, prepare test plan report, sign off on releases.
- Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve processes.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major.
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps.
- Deep understanding of software QA, including best practices, processes and all kinds of testing.
- Highly skilled in automated test tools (like Cucumber, Selenium, Appium) for web, mobile and server-side software.
- Extensive hands-on experience with programming in any modern language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.