At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! After our new $125M Series D funding, bringing our valuation to $1.7B and thus making us the most valuable HR tech company in Europe, we are growing our team more than ever!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organisations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organisation, and our engineering practices.
You will work in an effective, autonomous, cross-functional product team, where you will get to play out your dev skills in a high-impact driven environment. You will be responsible for taking our UX and UI to the next level in close collaboration with designers and product owners, and improving our React/Redux codebase that we run on AWS.
Your tasks and responsibilities in a nutshell
- Direct contribution to Personio codebase as a frontend engineer, as part of a product team
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Support in the development and reinforcement of frontend engineering standards and guidelines
- Close collaboration with technical (backend, QA & infrastructure) and non-technical (product, design) roles to understand and challenge end user requirements and ultimately translate these into effective technical solutions
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as individual contributor
- Helping with selecting, onboarding, and coaching of junior members of the team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems
- Appreciation towards software craftsmanship, clean code, and SOLID design principles
- Sound experience in automated testing, performance monitoring and optimization
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- You are business-fluent in English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- We have an impact - Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years´
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive 1,500 € of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip, Christmas party and much more
- We offer language classes: English & Spanish
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- We want happy employees - on top of your salary you will receive 68 € for food & public transport
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- Parental benefit: In case your kids get ill, you may take up to 10 additional days off
- We offer Visa and relocation support
- MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- Health insurance (company level plan): private health insurance for 43 € for Personio employees, spouse and children
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!