Our Tech Department is the heart of ABOUT YOU driven by the passion to develop the best infrastructure & applications. Our Finance Tech Team ensures the technical workflow between the Finance Team and our internal Tech Teams by handling up to 1 million transactions every day!
With your deep knowledge in C/AL development you will improve our existing Dynamics NAV application and make sure that our APIs run fast and smoothly. Join us as a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer and contribute to one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe!
Upcoming challenges for the team that you can contribute to:
- Replace Soap with RESTful services for external consumers
- Foster Test Driven Development in the team
- Implementation of a new, on premise, AI driven OCR solution
What you will do
- Develop new features for our EDI interfaces, API Endpoints, and Stakeholders in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Maintain, and help improve, our existing NAV application
- Help configure and improve our OCR solution in NAV
- Provide support for our existing Navision 2018 system by troubleshooting user issues
- Draft technical and architectural solutions together with the Tech and Product Lead
- Propose both technical and business process improvements
- Improve the company’s Sales, Finance and Supply Chain business processes
- Have a direct impact on team processes by regular agile retrospectives
Who you are
- You are experienced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (min. version 2015) in Finance, Sales and Supply Chain
- You are proficient in C/AL programming (2 – 3 years for Intermediate role | 5 years + for Senior role), have an understanding of its impact on MSSQL, and are motivated by continuous improvement and learning.
- You have touched DevOps topics with Docker
- You write well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the code base in check
- You have experience with building EDI interfaces and the administration of interfaces
- You have worked with OCR solutions in the NAV environment (e.g. Continia)
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, German is beneficial
Nice to have:
- Experience in EDIs, ideally ANVEO
- Understanding of REST/SOAP interfaces
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents.