Create a product that makes the world a better place and has a real impact! As an Engineering Manager, you will have a direct impact on getting closer to the vision of digital coaching for everyone. By supporting great development teams, you'll play a key role in building a strong engineering culture within the company.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coach and mentor team members
- Work with Product Manager and Designer to create the quarterly objectives and plan for the team
- Manage performance and effectiveness
- Evolve the Agile approach to fit team and project needs
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, for example in our Customer Success team
- Foster continuous improvement mindset amongst the team
- Ensure team has the people and skillsets needed to achieve their goals and own team’s recruitment efforts
- Connect team's work ladders up to OKRs and wider company goals, help the team understand that connection
- Make sure Engineering Leadership and HR are aware of growth & learning opportunities engineers are looking for
You will create the future of digital coaching with us - Your name will be part of this story!
You will be part of our Product and Engineering department which is organised in cross-functional teams that own an end-to-end vertical of our product. Each team is 5-8 people strong and they are focusing in our of the user types (coach, coachee, company, client solutions, internal tools & processes, learning solutions). They follow Kanban methodology. Right now we are looking for an Engineering Manager to manage a new team, learning solutions.
- You have held at least one position managing a team of engineers in a cross-functional, agile setup
- You have experience with continuous improvement and the Agile software delivery process, particularly in collaboration with product and business
- You have experience recruiting, hiring and onboarding engineering talent
- You have in-depth, proven background in Software Engineering
- If you are experienced in managing a remote/distributed team it is a plus
- You have excellent English communication skills (German not required)
What we offer:
You work in a top-notch startup on its way to become the next unicorn
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast-growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people's lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
Specific benefits for this role
- You work on a product others understand and love
- Remote-first team
- Free choice of equipment (we go the extra mile for you)
- Clear Career development framework
Love the sound of this role but don’t fulfill every one of these requirements? Apply anyway - we know that there’s more to people than what’s written on their CV - we look forward to hearing from you.
Note on data protection: By submitting your application, you agree that we may process your data during the selection process. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you can request the deletion of your data at any time.