If you’re passionate about building a better future for individuals, communities, and our country—and you’re committed to working hard to play your part in building that future—consider WGU as the next step in your career.
Driven by a mission to expand access to higher education through online, competency-based degree programs, WGU is also committed to being a great place to work for a diverse workforce of student-focused professionals. The university has pioneered a new way to learn in the 21st century, one that has received praise from academic, industry, government, and media leaders. Whatever your role, working for WGU gives you a part to play in helping students graduate, creating a better tomorrow for themselves and their families.
Job Profile Summary:
In order to expand our Engineering team, we are searching for a skilled Mobile developer. You will collaborate with our engineers to design, create, and manage high-quality mobile applications for our customers.
If you are passionate about mobile platforms and the translation of code into user-friendly applications, we would like to meet with you. During your time working in a demanding environment, you will cooperate with internal teams to generate state-of-the-art mobile applications by being a member of an amazing development team that is creating future-generation mobile applications.
Assist with the lifespan of an application (concept, design, test, release and support)
Write clean code to create fully functional mobile applications.
Compile a list of requirements and offer solutions
Write unit and user interface tests to discover problems
Investigate and fix issues to improve performance
Improve user experience through designing interfaces
Plan new features in conjunction with the product development team.
Achieve quality standards for new and older applications
New mobile products, applications and protocols should be investigated.
Keep abreast of the latest technological developments
- 4+ years of verifiable experience as a mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of applications that have been released on the App store
- Swift/SwiftUI experience
- Experiential knowledge of the iOS SDK/Frameworks
- Understanding of XCTest/Unit Test
- Experience with the end-to-end mobile application publishing process.
- Basic understanding of the MVVM design pattern.
- Working knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with the principles of OOP design
- Excellent analytical abilities combined with a positive attitude toward problem-solving
- Capacity to work well in a team situation