- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or similar; or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in a professional services business
- Strong communication skills with the ability to inspire, engage, and build collaborative relationships
- Self-directed, highly motivated, “can do” attitude
- Agile/scrum project management and resource management experience with a focus on gaining efficiency, optimizing capacity and utilization
- Experience in enterprise marketing technology
- Experience with cloud technologies, APIs, and SaaS software
- Experience managing a remote workforce including hardware, software, and security oversight
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A positive growth mindset and results-driven attitude ready to tackle fast-paced and dynamic challenges head-on.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business value and ROI.
- Ability to get specialized and in-depth on integrations, APIs, and customizations including building, testing, and presenting custom solutions using our integration tools.
- Ability to create and customize reports using SQL and previous BI experience.
- A passion for business and personal growth, this role offers promotion opportunities including up to CTO.
- Lead day-to-day operations of our technology teams, including integration developers, web developers, and product engineers (12 people and growing). We build our own products and deliver custom solutions to clients. Be ready to roll up your sleeves and ‘dig in’ to understand how each role works to provide direct support and drive ongoing improvements.
- Encourage and hold team members accountable to our core values, company goals, and accountabilities, ensuring we have the right people in the right seats.
- Oversee and assist with the strategy, plan, and execution of quarterly business priorities to hit quarterly and annual targets, working in tandem with sales, agency services, product, and operations teams.
- Grow a thriving, talented tech team including hiring, team development, training, code camps, pair programming, etc.
- Drive innovation and ongoing improvements to department standards, efficiencies, and develop our talent to stay ahead of the curve with our tools, technology, and solutions.
- Oversee and assist with coordination and management of resources to ensure projects meet timeline, budget, and quality expectations through a Scrum/Agile methodology.
- Maintain and support internal software and technology infrastructure, including G-Suite (and related connected apps), Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and other infrastructure-as-a-service and integration-as-a-service platforms.
- Maintain IT security standards and policies.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts.
- Accountable for key metrics including profitability, resource utilization, employee satisfaction and client NPS.
Professional references required including prior managers. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.