The ECi Software Solutions family of companies provides business and e-commerce solutions, offering SaaS and on-premises technologies. For 30+ years, ECi companies have served the manufacturing, office supplies, service technology, contract office furniture, lumber and building materials, hardware, and jan/san sectors. We are industry experts supporting the entrepreneurial spirit and profitable growth of small and medium size enterprises. At ECi, our passion is to make our customer’s business stronger than it was the day before. We want them to be able to say “I win” every day!
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
ECi’s Manufacturing Software Division is seeking a Mobile Applications Developer to develop leading edge IOS and Android mobile application solutions for small to medium size manufacturers and related businesses. It is an exciting time at ECI! We are making substantial investments to drive innovation and integration on our global software platforms. The Mobile Applications Developer will be a member of our software development team working in an Agile environment and interacting at a detailed level with multiple development teams.Our mobile applications are being constructed utilizing Xamarin and Ionic frameworks.The Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for architecting, designing, communicating, and overseeing the develop of new and existing native, hybrid and progressive mobile applications for ECI’s mission critical Enterprise Resource Planning ERP systems.
This position can be located in our Cincinnati, OH, Fort Worth, TX, Bloomington, MN office or remote for the right candidate.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product management team to estimate and plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy mobile applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
Required technical skills:
- 2+ years of experience in commercial Mobile app development using Android and/or iOS.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document applications.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design.
- Knowledge of GIT or similar version/source control system.
- Familiar with common security and performance practices.
- Experience integrating with backend APIs.
- Knowledge regarding the parsing of JSON and XML.
- Level of expertise with Xamarin or Ionic frameworks, C#, and MVC design model.
- Ability to create logical data models.
- Design UI Interaction, workflow, and elements based on new and existing UI.
- Communicate and collaborate with web and backend API team members.
- App deployment process for Google Play and/or Apple App Store.
- Experience with building and structuring data.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment concepts.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.