Unique opportunity for an Administrative Assistant who has a passion for foreign travel. Would you enjoy helping people experience their trip of a lifetime? If yes, we have an amazing part time / full time job opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team on a part time (with potential of full time) basis. We are looking for a person who has traveled internationally and understands the travel experience. You will be able to put your knowledge and administrative skills to good use at this luxury, boutique travel agency.
While learning their business, you will provide administrative support to the owners and clients. As you progress, your opportunities for additional customer service responsibility will increase, with the goal of becoming a Travel Consultant! Travel to southern Africa will be an added perk.
Administrative responsibilities include:
- Answer phones
- Check emails and determine what needs to be handled immediately
- Maintain database and newsletter distribution list
- Package and send brochures
- Calculate confirmation emails
- Create client emails with all pertinent travel information
- Check accuracy of final invoices and travel documentation
- Purge old files
- Order supplies
- Keep insurance up to date
- Assist with quarterly newsletters
Experience, skills and attributes needed to be successful in the role include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience traveling outside the USA
- Proven customer service skills
- At least 3 years administrative experience
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills
- Digital Marketing skill a plus
- Travel and tourism background a plus
About the company
- Professional, well-established agency providing high-end, individualized travel packages to southern Africa
- Customer focused
- Comprehensive training provided
- Company provides a competitive salary with incremental increases as knowledge and skills progress
If you are ready to start an exciting career in the travel industry, submit your resume today.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.Job RequirementsBachelor's degree, Experience traveling outside the USA, Proven customer service skills, At least 3 years administrative experience, Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Strong writing skills, Digital Marketing skill a plus, Travel and tourism background a plus