Sebastian, Team Lead, says: "Team Red is a cross functional team owning the DC Analytics platform, which not only powers our internal agency business but also is actively used by customers worldwide. We are a driven team which enjoys a good round of Mario Kart once in a while."
You will be working in:
English (fluency required) - as we are an international team, this is our team (and company) language.
Our tech stack:
We have a diverse tech stack and make use of a lot of AWS managed services like ECS, EMR, Lambda, Cloudfront, etc. Our servers are powered by Ubuntu Linux and we make use of containerisation whenever useful.
Infrastructure as code tools: Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Terragrunt, Docker
CI/CD: Jenkins as code
How you will make an impact:
- You will be part of an amazing cross-functional team and responsible for the marketing attribution and campaign platform
- You will be involved in the full product lifecycle of all our applications, starting from the initial idea, planning, building, deployment and maintenance
- We live and breath DevOps culture - engineers own their pipeline from planning to running in production. You’d support and supply the right tools to enable our engineers to create, deploy and monitor their applications in a secure and fast way
- You will take part in company wide initiatives to bring engineering standards to the next level
Skills you will need to be successful:
- We appreciate a relevant degree and/or relevant work experience that have provided you with the theoretical and practical knowledge and skills needed
- You have solid cloud experience, preferably with AWS
- You know how to squeeze the last bit of performance out of your systems
- You love to automate as many things as possible
- You have a solid understanding of containerisation and virtualisation
- You have a healthy relationship with scripting languages like Python and Bash
- You are a team player