Seeking Strong Concrete Project Manager for a high-integrity contractor!
The Manager will oversee all aspects of our Concrete group's day-to-day operations and work on cast in place concrete projects--commercial, industrial and pharmaceutical. The role requires experience and willingness to successfully manage multiple projects at a time and to ensure safety and quality control for concrete procurement and placement activities.
The person in this role is also responsible for evaluating and maintaining a qualified staff to meet the current and forecasted requirements. This position will report directly to the VP of concrete and the owner of the company. A more detailed description of these duties/responsibilities are outlined below.
- Leads the concrete projects
- Oversees project reporting procedures
- Supports project teams by understanding and helping to enforce contractual responsibilities, contract documents and dispute resolution
- Oversees and ensures timely project completion through effective oversight of project scheduling, timely delivery of materials and efficient management of material & document submittals/ approvals
- Oversees/reviews monthly owner progress reports, schedules and cost reports
- Oversees/reviews insurance compliance with site-specific quality control and safety plans
- Regularly attends project meetings as needed
- Develop CPM schedules and logistical planning for project pursuits.
- Oversee project staffing for Superintendent, foremen, and tradesman.
- Oversee training for all division tradespersons. This includes safety, and technical skills.
- Work closely with general contractors during the Pre-construction phase.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in the construction industry with a focus on concrete construction. This includes but is not limited to: post tension slab on grade, footings, foundations, walls, shoring, flat plate, site concrete, architectural concrete, elevated post tension decks, columns, etc.
- 10+ of progressive experience in the construction industry in Project management, estimating and business development.
- Leadership, organizational, marketing, scheduling and project management skills
- Applicants must reside in or have immediate plans to relocate to the Raleigh, North Carolina area.
We offer top benefits and a great career path for the future!
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Construction positions, reach out to Emily Romero with Gpac at [ Link Removed ] .
You can email me directly at: [ Link Removed ]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.