We are Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Good Knowledge in Schematic entry (Dx Designer 7.9.5, Vx2.1 and above) and CAD / Layout Tool (Expedition layout tool experience), Constraint Management system (CES), Design Rule checks (DRC) and its interpretation.
- Knowledge in parts creation and Library management, Fablink, DFM requirements and related tools like Valor, etc.
- Develop design documentations and requirements specifications for projects and know how about PCB designing tools would be an advantage and PCB fabrication process.
- Solid understanding of Schematic interpretation and Schematic Vs Layout cross checks and component placement and design in relation to EMI/EMC and functional requirements for top performance.
- Strong knowledge of creepage and clearances, Differential routing techniques, Analog, Digital, mixed, interface and Power supply designs.
- Good knowledge of Signal Integrity for best routing, high speed design understanding, analyze and resolve design related issues in a timely manner.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
We want a Bachelor in Electrical or Electronics engineering with minimum 2 to 6 years of experience in Mentor Graphics Schematic and layout entry tools
Motivated and ability to multi-task for Time critical design schedules and good verbal and written communication skills in English. Follow departmental policies and safety regulations
Extraordinary teammate working with multiple project teams, with diverse backgrounds
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time