Our team of international engineers, collaborate, experiment and put forward innovative ideas. We want talented iOS engineers who we can learn from, who demonstrate great insight and really understand core issues, and who can develop innovative solutions that move our team forward.
Practically this will involve:
- Participating in all phases of development, from design to implementation, testing, and release of new user-facing features.
- Investigate and resolve performance issues, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies
- Writing clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in iOS development.
- Proficiency with the iOS tech stack including Swift and Cocoa
- Deep insights and experience working directly with users
- Previous native app development experience
- Understanding of CS principles and concepts: MVC, OOP, memory management, threading, data structure & algorithms
- Experience working with RESTful server-side APIs
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of optimization techniques
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience building adaptive UIs for iPhone/iPad with Auto Layout
- Familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines
Ideally candidates will be contributors to the open source community via Github, Stackoverflow or by the development and release of Apps to the App store.