ODK Media, Inc. is an online streaming media service provider. Our core Platforms, OnDemandKorea.com, OnDemandChina.com, OnDemandViet.com and OnDemandLatino.com provide the opportunity to connect people with stories to create unique experiences. We celebrate the best in entertainment, technology and culture across our services.
We are currently looking for a Mobile Project Manager to join our growing team, who will be planning and developing service platforms and B2C services for (Mobile Device iOS/Android). The incumbent will be working with our Design, Development and QA departments teams to facilitate the roadmap for our company’s strategic goals. The ideal candidate is passionate about redefining content through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Manager of ODK Media's OTT Products for mobile platforms (e.g. Android/iOS App, Apple TV etc.)
- Project leading, prioritization, and task management according to business/product requirements for mobile platform
- Collaborate with other departments according to different projects (e.g. Design, Development, QA) while managing the project
- 5+ years in project management (mobile platform)
- 5+ years in B2C service planning
- Able to travel overseas
- Interest in a wide variety of Korean Contents including broadcast contents, music, and film
- Familiarity with team-communication tools (e.g. Slack, Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to work in a team environment with flexible communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a start-up company
- Bilingual in English/Korean - Preferred (Verbal/Written)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Health Insurance paid for entire family at no cost
- Paid Sick Days and Holidays
- Year-end Discretionary Bonus
- 401K (Employer Match 4%)
- Catered lunch every day at different local cuisines and a kitchen stacked with drinks
- Free access to many different streaming media sites
- Game room, company parties, free merchandise and much more!
ODK Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.