We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage our cloud AWS and on-premise server infrastructure using IaC
- Design and implement a ECS/Kubernetes based solution to unify different environments
- Manage and evolve our continuous deployment pipeline
- Application monitoring, log collection, and analysis
- Maintain and improve our backup and disaster recovery processes
- Assess our application infrastructure security and performance
- Identify and implement cost optimization strategies in our cloud infrastructure
This is a permanent on-site position in Munich, Germany. We work remotely for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis but will return to the office once the situation becomes manageable.
- Docker and docker-compose
- AWS: ECS, S3, ELB, VPC, CloudFormation, CloudWatch
- CI: Jenkins, Github Actions
- Prometheus, Grafana and log aggregators knowledge
- Networking, VPNs
- Linux: CentOS, Ubuntu, Arch
- Continuous integration/deployment
- Kubernetes (optional)
- Office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Weekly virtual yoga sessions
- Free gym membership with Urban Sports Club, including virtual classes
- Free German language courses
- Regular virtual company events such as Learning & Development workshops, weekly quizzes, cooking sessions
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office
- A cosy start-up atmosphere with a chill room, table tennis, dart board