Want to make a change and still use your CDL? How about…
- Take a break from the road
- Be home every night
- Regular work hours
- No lifting
- No waiting to unload freight
- Good company benefits
- Holiday and vacation time
- Mentor the next generation of truckers
If you want to contribute to the future of America’s trucking industry and share your experience with the next generation of truck drivers, this job is for you. Take a break from the road and get out from the behind the wheel by becoming a CDL Driving Instructor at NETTTS.
New England Tractor Trailer Training School (NETTTS) in Pawtucket, RI is growing and we ar e looking for CDL truck driving professionals like you to join our team of Instructors.
We provide teacher training to all new instructors so prior teaching experience is not required.
As an Instructor, you will teach students how to operate commercial tractor trailer vehicles and heavy straight trucks with the goal of preparing our students to obtain a Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License.
We have full-time and part-time options available that include both week day, evening, and weekend hours. NETTTS offers a competitive salary, uniforms, matching 401K, paid holidays and vacation, plus Medical, Disability, and Life insurance.
- Have a sincere interest in helping others to learn how to drive commercial vehicles
- Be able to effectively communicate with student drivers
- Possess a valid Class A CDL with a minimum of three years’ verifiable experience operating tractor trailer
To find out more about this position, please contact Campus Director, Bill Kelsey at [ Link Removed ] , or call/text [ Phone number blocked ] .