Seeking an experienced full-stack developer to advance software engineering at Studio Science and build amazing applications for our clients. This role is currently only open to U.S. residents.
We’re looking for someone to grow our software engineering capabilities at Studio Science. The right candidate will be able to create amazing new digital products for our clients and their customers, while also championing a perspective for how the right technology can be used to enable better customer experiences.
- Work with practice director to develop a perspective for software engineering at Studio Science
- Build a team and network of developers (full-time and/or contract, depending on the needs of the Studio)
- Work closely with Studio Science designers, developers, and clients to build mobile and web applications
- Implement UI designs with high quality and accuracy
- Prioritize tasks to produce results within quick turnaround times
- Significant professional experience writing the front-end of web applications in React
- Significant professional experience interfacing with APIs
- Professional experience working on a team of developers
- Ideally, experience managing other developers
- Ideally, experience with React Native and/or other frameworks for creating cross-platform native apps
- Ideally, experience with Firebase and Google Cloud Platform
- Proficiency in translating UI designs from native design files (e.g. Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD) to HTML/CSS/JS
- Ability to use responsive web design techniques to ensure a great experience across various devices and screen sizes
- Familiarity with UX principles and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in an environment of continual feedback; address stressful situations with poise, understanding, and tact
Working at Studio Science
We help businesses design for people. Simply put, we believe every person deserves experiences that work better. In an increasingly changing world, we intentionally design systems to help our clients evolve with their customers’ needs. We recognize that business evolution and change is hard.
We believe that honesty is the only policy, that none of us are as smart as all of us, and that being great is a choice.
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.