Stockholm (Sweden) or Cracow (Poland)
CREATE SOLUTIONS THAT CHANGE HOW WE CHANGE LIVES FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ but the position is also open for our Krakow office in Poland
As the Data & Analytics Architect for our Consumer Solutions team you will be directly shaping how we become truly data driven. We are looking for a tech savvy and ambitious individual who wants apply their knowledge to architecture & impact the way we drive consumer analytics forward. Embracing innovation, collaboration and growth, you will be responsible for maximising the analytics possibilities with interactions across the CX Solution architects, teams & business functions. The role has a large scope within Business Area Europe, but will also require alignment with other Business Areas and Global functions ensuring scalability and drive for commonality and togetherness, while also offering future career opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of Consumer Analytics Solutions you will be responsible for:
• Building the consumer analytics solutions technical strategy & roadmap, leveraging the Electrolux Datalake Ecosystem
• Governing and managing the data asset blueprint & information flows across our data landscape focusing on the consumer touchpoints
• Creating the data framework to ensure clearly defined, structured, available & accessible data to drive the analytics platforms
• Being the gatekeeper ensuring processes & procedures are followed by the engineering & delivery teams
• Preferably 5 years of experience working in Analytics as a Solution / Data Architect
• Strong general knowledge around Cloud Analytics products including Machine learning & Graph technology
• Practical experience with Data Management, Microsoft ADLS, Synapse, PowerBI, Qlik
• Working knowledge of Databricks and Azure Data Factory would be an advantage
• Strategic mindset and business acumen (preferably in the CX space)
• Excellent communicator with proven ability to build strong relationships across varying levels of seniority
• Interest to work in an international environment where minor levels of travel might be required
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Stockholm HQ: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.