One of the top thriving architectural firms in the US has an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious architect to join them. This company has a wide and extensive range of experience in all types of architecture, however, they're currently looking for extensive expereince in industrial/warehouse/distribution facilities . They are committed to continuously growing and dominating every market. They are ideally looking for a project architect that can take a lead role or soon grow into this lead role, as it entails working independently and requires experience in specific project types. In this position you will be responsible for project management of building projects including schematic design, construction documents, design collaboration, coordination with design consultants, submissions to committees and Building Depts. and interfacing with clients. This will require a naturally strong leadership ability and communication skills along with a high level of organizational abilities to manage multiple projects through all phases of design and construction, on time, and within budget.
- 5 -7+ years of professional expereince with a experience in industrial/warehouse/distribution facilities
- Management of projects and various stages of design
- Design collaboration
- Strong presentation and client interaction skills
- Construction document production
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is a must
- Strong knowledge of building codes, structures, systems and project type standards
- Coordination with consultants, design and documentation
- Mid-size firm that has steadily grown as needed over the years (not a hire and fire mentality)
- Project diversity to keep staff always growing and learning
- True family feel as they are continuously doing team events and bringing activities in for employees
- Work-Life balance is an absolute must with this company - They understand taking care of their team creates longevity and success
- Above average base salary
- 2 x per year bonus (depends on individual performance, company performance, and level of position)
- Highly competitive full benefits package
- Flex schedule if earned
If this sounds like a place you can see yourself joining, or would just simply like to hear more about this role , please reach out to me directly with a resume & portfolio --> [ Link Removed ]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.