GrammaTech’s internship program for SUMMER 2022 offers students the opportunity to gain real experience in a friendly, open, and supportive environment. We choose projects based on real needs, and interns work closely with engineers to make sure that projects are completed successfully.
This position is on the Research side of our business, please look at the information on the website before applying to learn more about some of our current and completed research projects, https://www.grammatech.com/sponsored-research.
GrammaTech will conduct a series of programming tests and screening interviews as part of our process in Python and C++..
LOCATION: Preference is to have Interns at our Research & Development Center in Ithaca, NY but remote roles may be allowed with alignment of skills. (ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCATED IN THE USA TO APPLY.) Remote candidates must be in the USA.
Research projects at GrammaTech can take on a wide variety of topics and challenges. Projects focus on software assurance, software protection, reverse engineering, and software synthesis. We do both static and dynamic analysis on both source and object code, in order to tackle serious problems with practical solutions.
Potential projects include:
- Reverse-engineering software binaries to extract information about structure and functionality
- Developing new static analyses for binaries
- Improving existing tooling for runtime instrumentation and introspection of programs
- Enhancing user interfaces and workflows for reverse-engineering
- Enhancing the robustness and scalability of existing static and dynamic analysis research prototypes in preparation for commercialization
- Currently enrolled in a BS, or MS in Computer
- Excellent programming skills in Python and C++ using Linux tools.
- Experience working with software binaries.
- Experience with Ghidra, IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, or radare2
About the Company
Innovation is at the heart of GrammaTech, and we are constantly pushing the boundaries of software research and development–from software assurance and software integrity to cyber?security, threat mitigation and autonomic computing. We develop new technologies and see the results of our research incorporated into tools used by engineers and security professionals worldwide.
GrammaTech was founded in 1988, with the firmly?grounded purpose of helping today’s organizations develop tomorrow’s software. With a focus on the evolving cyber?security landscape, software hardening and intelligent systems, we tackle the most challenging software issues through a constant stream of highly innovative research and commercial development programs. Executive offices are in Bethesda, MD, and a Research and Development Center in Ithaca, NY, as well as opportunities for remote employment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health care plan options, a generous paid time off program, flexible hours, 401(k) plan with company contribution, and opportunities for professional and personal development.
GrammaTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veterans/Affirmative Action employer.
Members of protected groups are encouraged to apply.