Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $55000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Can you thrive in a demanding work environment? Do you want to be part of a great and growing company? If so, Robert Half Finance is looking for you. In the Senior Accountant role, you will support the company's goals by preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, establishing budgets and forecasting, preparing audits, and handling internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. You will need first-rate analytical skills to successfully fill this role. Beyond solid compensation, this full-time role comes with excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow.
What you get to do every single day
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
If interested in this opportunity, please contact George Atiee @ [ Phone number blocked ]Job Requirements
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Efficient in ERP systems
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Skilled in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Prior work done in public accounting is desired
- Month end closings experience
- Journal entries experience preferred
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.