Classification: Accountant - Entry Level
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
If you enjoy working with Excel and have a great attitude, Accountemps has an entry-level Accountant opportunity that you may be interested in. For this short-term temporary position, you should be willing to work in Roseland, New Jersey. If you're interested in data entry, financial statement review, and Excel spreadsheet creation and manipulation, this might be the right job for you. This position will report to the Accounting Manager. This is a dynamic team with opportunity for future growth, so reach out if you feel you fit this description! If you want more information about this exciting venture, get in touch with us today.
- Reconcile and balance general ledger accounts
- Log data
- Assisting with full cycle Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes
- Researching and rectifying account discrepancies
- Make monthly journal entries
- Executing other related duties and partaking in special projects as assigned
- Facilitating audit fieldwork for both operational and financial auditsJob Requirements- At minimum, 1 year of relevant accounting experience
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Applicants with an AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business are recommended for this position
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link Removed ] for more information.