THE ROLEAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
The Human Resource Management Tribe is on a mission to empower organizations for employee self service and remarkable employee management, integrated across domains.
We are building our product around the employee lifecycle events, getting hired, getting promotions, getting married, leaving the company and following the direct implications of these lifecycle events - for employees, managers and HR managers.
Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2021. Join us and help shape the HRM Tribe journey for Personio.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Writing efficient, performant and extensible code using the right tools and patterns to implement the functionalities that add value to our customers
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as an individual contributor
- Helping with the coaching and onboarding of junior members of the team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 3-4 years of software development experience, from design to deployment and monitoring in production, using Kotlin, Go, PHP, Ruby or other programming languages
- Strong OO design skills (SOLID 100%)
- Knowledge with automated testing and of when and what to test
- Experience in CI/CD, pull/merge request and code reviews
- Knowledge of a web framework (preferred Spring Boot or similar)
- Experience with event-driven architectures, domain-driven design, resilience patterns and microservices
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes preferred) in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Proactive problem solver. You leave code and processes in better shape than when you first encountered them
- Teamplayer: you are passionate about working with talented teammates. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- Interest and passion to learn and experiment with new technologies and follow the best practices in software development for agile environments
- Strong written and spoken English skills
WHY PERSONIOAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveler community.