I have recently partnered with a top flooring firm in the area, and they are looking for a Qualified Retail Sales Professional! As their work continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated and organized Sales professional to join their team.
What they have for you:
- Work/Life Balance - Quality over Quantity
- A great clients and opportunities
- Self-promoting opportunity! Option to take over the business in 2-5 years
- Competitive compensation package
- Great benefits with 75% employer health coverage!
- Leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines and provide high-quality service to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage current and new accounts, bring in business, contract installation, estimating and measuring
- Give presentations to all clients to educate them on flooring, installation, and maintenance, providing specifics on how each product can be a value-added choice
- Create scope and budgets
- Direct the business for continued success
- Review project aspects including layouts, measurements, product selection, and more
- 2+ years of experience in sales and business development required
- Construction experience preferred
- Experience in flooring desired
- Self-motivated with Autonomous capability required
- Knowledge of local areas and substantial connections required
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to operate a motorized vehicle
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Bachelor's or Master's in Business Administration, Sales, or Marketing preferred
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! We are looking forward to receiving your resume & going over the position in more detail with you.
My name is Christina Schroeder, and I place professionals at all levels across the country in the Engineering Industry. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at ( [ Phone number blocked ] or via email at [ Link Removed ] .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.