As a fully owned subsidiary of BMW AG we are a cornerstone in the company’s transition into the next 100 years where software plays a crucial role. One of our many areas of activity is the development infotainment head unit systems: a hyper-connected multimedia information and entertainment hub in the car.
What awaits you?
- You will be working in the team developing BMW's user interface for autonomous driving functions.
- You will design and implement components and APIs.
- Furthermore you analyze and solve technical problems together with our partners in the functional departments.
- You’ll write code and automated tests (MockK, Espresso).
- You develop a modern Kotlin or Java code base using today’s best software practices like Git, code review, automated testing and CI.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in information technology or a comparable course of study.
- Practical experience in Kotlin and Java programming.
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented software development and Android app development.
- Familiarity with agile processes and development / Software quality practices such as code reviews.
- Expertise on methods and tools for CI and test automatization.
- Experience with Linux and C++ development would be a plus.
- Self-driven and able to work independently as member of a Scrum team.
- Fluent business English, German would be an advantage.
Earliest starting date: 1.3.2021
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: max. 28
+49 89 382-17001