Classification: Insurance Authorization Coordinator
Our administrative and support team at Robert Half is working closely with their client in the Health Insurance industry who is actively looking for a Regional Insurance Advisor. This great opportunity is a permanent position in London, Ontario. As the Regional Insurance Advisor, you will review insurance needs, analyze current coverages as well as build and maintain strong working relationships with physicians. The daily duties for the Regional Insurance Advisor may include but are not limited to the following:
- Simplify the timely and compliant completion and approval of member applications for insurance coverages
- Providing feedback, knowledge and suggestions regarding customer service and products
- Create, build and sustain strong working relationships with medical association representatives as well as external business partners to better understand industry issues, remain current on emerging insurance trends and technologies.
- Recognize gaps, economic risks and impacts, retirement planning and recommend solutions to address the needs of customers, physicians and their families as well as medical student and residents have the adequate and applicable insurance coverage.
- 6 or more years of experience with insurance sales and retirement planning
- University Degree in Business, Commerce, or Bachelor of Arts
- Life License Qualification Program (LLQP)
- Certified Financial Planner Certificate is considered an asset
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient knowledge in life and health insurance both individual and group
- Experience in sales and marketing as well as consultative sales
- Full driving licence
All interested applicants, please apply with your updated resume. We thank all applicants in advance for your interest, however, because of time constraints, only those under consideration will be contacted to move forward.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.