At BMW Car IT, a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW AG, we live and breathe software. We design and implement embedded software for electronic control units of the BMW cars as well as related tools and frameworks.
We offer you the chance to take up an exciting role in automotive software development. As part of an agile development team you will be developing the Linux-based software platform for our next generation head unit.
What awaits you?
- You design, implement, test and debug a Linux based software platform for several automotive infotainment units with special emphasis on hypervisor based architectures.
- Furthermore, you develop, integrate and test the C++ components on a daily basis.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science or a similar field of study at university/FH level.
- Proven development experience in C++ using agile development methods (C++11 and newer).
- Strong knowledge of different Linux tools for software analysis, debugging, tracing.
- Understanding of embedded systems development.
- Proven experience in hypervisor based software systems.
- Understanding of Android is beneficial.
- Business-fluent English is required, German language skills are a plus.
You are experienced with hypervisor bases software systems and a passionate C++ Developer? Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001