100% Remote - may be times where you need to go into office for meetings though
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with project management and IT leadership to understand requirements and develop and maintain reliable and effective solutions.
- Creates high-level architectural specifications.
- Prioritize and research urgent customer issues and change priorities on the fly to resolve these issues.
- Use the right technical solution to solve the business problem; wear multiple technical hats as a full-stack developer.
- Drive discussion when establishing and justifying common code patterns and architecture.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback and mentorship to drive common patterns and ensure code efficiency.
- Use Azure cloud services.
Work Experience and Background:
- 5+ years of development experience with production web applications. The ideal candidate would have experience developing web applications for delivery as a SaaS product (Software as a Service).
- At least 4 years of experience developing MVC web applications.
- At least 3 years work experience working in Azure or similar product (AWS, Google Cloud, etc).
- A deep understanding of data access frameworks such as the Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Experience with managing large datasets a plus (Hadoop / Spark).
- Ability to effectively use source control systems such as Git.
- Relational Database querying and DDL (SQL Server, T-SQL etc.)
- Object Oriented Programming (C#, Python)
- XML / XSLT
- Building Web APIs / Microservices
- Azure / AWS