Progressive Global Energy is recruiting for a Civil Engineer that has expertise in Piping for work "outside the fence" for a Nuclear Plant for a Major Utility Company therefore nuclear experience is not required for this position.
This is a contract position that will last 3-12 months. Candidates can work this contract on a part-time basis or the normal full-time 4/10 schedule (10 hour days 4 day work weeks). Per diem will be paid 7 days per week for non-local candidates. We offer competitive hourly rates, work site mobilization, and full benefits to our contract employees (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, etc.).
- Large piping expertise
- Carbon fiber work - lining pipes with carbon fiber
- Overhead and Underground experience
- Load mitigation - driving loads over pipes
- Previous pipeline experience preferred
- Under direction of supervisor or work leader, exercises independence in evaluating, selecting and applying standard or well-defined engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Uses independent judgment in prioritizing and making moderately complex adaptations and modifications
- Assignments have clear and specified objectives and require investigation of a limited number of variables
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.