TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The TikTok Core Service Team is responsible for the most important and fundamental services in TikTok's backend system. Our goal contains TikTok's core content metadata management and data distribution; and user interaction business system development. In our team, you will have chance to develop features that influence billions of people every day and face super high concurrency system challenge on global infrastructure! If you're looking for super high concurrency development challenge and cutting-edge tech scenario, this is the team for you!
- Responsible for the research and development of the backend core business data of TikTok's billion-level user products;
- Responsible for the construction of basic business capability platforms such as video and music library metadata to support high-concurrency services in UGC scenarios;
- Responsible for service platform and offline data analysis and mining.
- Bachelor degree or above, Major in Computer Science etc, and familiar with common data structures and algorithms, with solid programming ability;
- Proficient in 1 to 2 languages such as /C++/Go/Python/Shell/PHP/Java under Linux environment;
- Familiar with common open source distributed middleware, common components such as MySQL, Redis, and MQ;
- Relevant experience in the storage field is preferred;
- Good teamwork and communication skills, positive and optimistic, and strong sense of responsibility;
- Experience in content management, offline analysis, data mining, and large-scale engineering architecture is preferred.