Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Scott AFB / O'Fallon, IL
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Software Engineer with a SECRET Clearance at Scott AFB in O’Fallon, IL. The incumbent will be a highly motivated individual who works well as part of a multi-disciplinary development and support team. Candidate must analysis and development skills. Candidate should have strong experience supporting Army and/or DOD programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent.
• 5 - 8 years’ experience in software and/or systems engineering.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in Agile development principals.
• Experience developing software for a cloud-based environment utilizing Java, C++, Python, Visual Basic or PL/SQL, and XML interface documents.
• Must have the skills to operate in a multi-disciplinary team with program developers and program maintainers supporting DevSecOps processes.
• Strong communication & process document skills.
• Security+ certification.
• **Candidate MUST have an ACTIVE Secret Security Clearance
• Functional or technical experience supporting DOD logistics or transportation programs for USTRANSCOM and/or SDDC.
• Agile and/or SAFe development experience.
• Experience with Jira/Confluence or similar tool suites.
• Experience in establishing or migrating development/test environments from on-prem to cloud.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Participate in our DevSecOps process using Agile and SAFe methodologies.
• Identify, address, and develop mitigation strategies for technical risks and program technical debt in a proactive manner.
• Support standing and ad hoc meetings and briefings for the customer as required.