Basic Qualifications and About You
Our Client's Digital Platforms team is looking for a Lead Java Software Engineer to help build ground-breaking digital platforms and full software development experience. Senior (8+) years of experience using Java 8, Amazon Web Services (AWS), especially DynamoDB, Redis, S3, ECS and building stable and scalable cloud-based applications. Willing to partner with business stakeholders and manage the life cycle building, testing, delivering, and deploying web solutions.
- Experience working with Git version control, or equivalent, in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews.
- Firm understanding of best practices for object-oriented and modularized software with a particular emphasis on Java.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication skills and experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams of product managers, designers, and engineers.
- An understanding of how to protect web applications from common security vulnerabilities.
- Be organized and able to remain productive even when you have multiple deliverables.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
100% remote and client is in the Sacramento, California area.