We're looking for an enthusiastic Front-end Web Developer to join the Roboboogie team. This pivotal role is dedicated to translating complex UX and UI designs into A/B testing platforms. As an Front-end Developer, you will work closely alongside talented (yeah, we'll brag a bit - we've got a smart team!) UX Designers, Data Analysts, and Optimization Strategists to code compelling and impactful A/B test experiences that get results. You will work across a wide range of industry verticals - from ecommerce to active lifestyle, and from financial services to consumer electronics.
It's an exciting role for a collaborative and self-motivated front-end developer who shares a passion for good design, enjoys pushing the limits of A/B test building online, and is energized by watching A/B tests generate hundreds of thousands of dollars in a single experiment.
We're looking for someone who thrives when challenged, has excellent time management skills, and brings positive, can-do energy to everything they do.
- Build A/B tests within experimentation platforms such as Optimizely, Google Optimize, Convert, and Adobe Target.
- Meet with account teams and designers for new project hand-offs, and for design QA after developing tests.
- Collaborate with the Director of Technology, and lead engineers to troubleshoot development roadblocks and solve complex test builds.
- Monitor live tests to ensure experience integrity for the duration of the testing period, and solve for bugs as they arise.
- Provide cross-team QA support for other test developers.
- Potential to support internal and marketing teams with web updates, and other marketing efforts requiring front-end development.
This job might be for you if:
- You have at least 1 year of experience working with an experimentation platform such as Optimizely, Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Convert, VWO, or similar.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a front-end web developer.
- You have experience using GitHub, BitBucket or similar version control platforms.
- You have experience working and testing your web projects across multiple browsers and devices using tools like BrowserStack.
- You have the ability to not let personal/technical bias affect your coding.
- You document your process well and make A/B tests easy to QA.
- Nice to have experience working with back-end technologies, including PHP and MySQL, to support front-end development.
- You are able to accurately estimate your time to accomplish projects (within reason, we know dev work always comes with curveballs).
- You are able to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- You have the basic ability to navigate Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop and/or other prototyping tools for the purpose of development.
- You enjoy learning and integrating new technologies into your process.
You may have found your future home if:
- You are an effective and collaborative communicator, that identifies and solves for challenges and roadblocks proactively as they arise.
- You have strong time management and multitasking skills, with ability to juggle multiple accounts and priorities.
- Driven and self-motivated, with ability to observe and identify needs and fill gaps to reach solutions.
- You have experience collaborating with Designers, and Project Managers. (Experience working with Analysts, Strategists, and Account/Sales teams a plus)
- Experience working within Asana, or similar project management software like JIRA, Trello etc.
- You have experience working within a consultancy or agency environment (this is just a nice to have, but not required!).
- You are intrigued by the Conversion Rate Optimization and Digital Transformation industry.
- You're humble. And focused. Entitlement isn't in your DNA
- You are excited to be working as part of a growing team, and you get excited about positive change. We are building this plane while we fly it, so we are looking for people who can pick up a hammer and help us build!
- You GSD (Get S*** Done).
You may have found your future home if:
You are aligned with what we stand for culturally. You have a high value for humility and respect. You are passionate about what you do and bring with it an infectious level that gets others excited. You bring fresh thinking and curiosity to flex your creativity muscle in all that you do. You aren't afraid to fail and learn from your mistakes, and take on new challenges with courage. You take ownership and apply a strategic, thoughtful, and calculated approach to what you do to maximize your impact for the org.
Salary: $62,000 to $70,000