Helm LLC is seeking an advanced level Software Developer to join our IT team. In this position you will play a key role in creating and advancing the Helm software application eco-system in a fast-paced, agile environment. You will have the opportunity to develop enterprise software using cutting-edge technology. This opportunity will also allow you to act as a mentor to the other Developers in the use of automated analysis, testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment tools.
• Analyze requirements and create world-class applications
• Assess, recommend improvements, and perform upgrades to legacy systems
• Mentor other developers and perform code reviews
• Participate in software design and architecture sessions
• Perform other relevant tasks as required
• Provide troubleshooting and operational support
• Stay abreast of technology trends, assess their applicability to the Helm eco-system, and act as agent of change for adoption
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or similar. Minimum of five years' programming experience throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
Proficiency in several of the following development languages, frameworks and technologies:
• C# and/or Java
• eCommerce platforms (ideally Magento)
• Power BI
• SOA/Microservices/Cloud computing
• SQL Server
• System Performance Analysis and Tuning