Classification: Insurance Authorization Coordinator
OfficeTeam is working closely with their client in the Health Insurance industry who is looking for an Insurance Advisor to join their team. This great opportunity is a full-time opportunity, fully remote and is in Ottawa, Ontario. As the Insurance Advisor, you build and maintain strong working relationships with the physicians, as well as develop new relationships with members in local hospitals, clinics and other areas. The daily responsibilities for the Insurance Advisor may include but is not limited to the following:
- Assess and evaluate insurance requirements and coverages
- Simplify the appropriate time and compliant completion and approval of member applications
- Offer feedback, knowledge and suggestions on the firm’s customer service and products
- Develop, build and maintain strong working relationships with other medical association representatives and external business partners
- 6 or more years of experience with insurance sales
- University Degree in Business, Commerce or Bachelor of Arts is preferred
- Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) certificate is a requirement
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certificate, preferred
- Strong knowledge of life and health insurance
- Experience in sales and marketing
- French speaking is considered an asset
All interested applicants, please apply with your updated resume. We thank all applicants in advance for your interest, however, because of time constraints, only those under consideration will be contacted to move forward.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.