We're Radial Inc dba Traction® Tools—the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, aka EOS®. We are a fast-growing, dynamic SaaS startup, building our Cloud Engineering Team. We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer to bring their knowledge and experience to our Cloud Engineering team. This position is 100% remote.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Engineer will work with our software teams to strategize and develop CI/CD pipelines, deploy and configure cloud resources, and monitor performance on deployed applications. Candidates for this role should have extensive knowledge in release management and hosting large scale web applications on a cloud platform.
- Provisioning, configuring, and monitoring AWS cloud services such as EKS, EC2, and RDS
- Manage infrastructure automation with tools like Terraform, and Cloud Formation
- Manage and monitor uptime for multiple production web applications
- Participate in DevOps, working with directly Project managers, Software Engineers and QA
- Developing CI/CD pipelines for automating testing and delivery of software products
- Maintain security compliance and improve our security stance
- Explores new cloud technologies
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps/Cloud Engineer
- Hands-on experience with the ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams
- Experience managing large scale AWS deployments
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Experience with NewRelic or similar monitoring platforms
- Experience with Azure DevOps, GitLabs, Jenkins or other CI/CD tools
- Experience with GraphQL, mySQL, Postgres
- Comfortable with large scale configuration management
- Someone passionate about delivering a great software experience
- Collaborates with stakeholders in multiple departments
- Ability to juggle many projects at once
- Ability to manage a backlog via Kanban style boards
- Is communicative and open with team members
- Great attitude (smile-through-the phone level of great!) and highly personable
- You go the extra mile—providing the minimum isn't good enough for you
- You tend to be an early – adopter who isn't intimidated by the latest tech
- Impeccable follow-through (you finish your tasks and projects ALL the time, nothing falls through the cracks, if there is a breakdown you are fully in communication ahead of time)
- Common sense galore (you often hear of situations and are puzzled why other people don't get the simplest of things)
- Love and promote great team work. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- You are a critical thinker who asks questions…specifically why?
- You are not satisfied with the status quo – you are an optimizer.
- Computer, camera, high-speed internet and a quiet place to work without distractions.
- Bonus: You already know EOS and are familiar with Traction Tools
Want to learn more about Traction Tools? Jump on over to our website at www.mytractiontools.com.
We are specifically looking for people who are overqualified for this opening. Mostly because we find it more fun to work with really awesome people, and secondarily because there is opportunity for advancement as the firm grows. If you don't love people and don't enjoy working with your computer/software, please do not apply (it won't be great for either of us). If you don't love people and enjoy working with your computer/software, please do not apply (again, it won't be great for either of us). We have created a fun, casual work environment with a lot of autonomy and no micromanagement. We are an ethics-driven organization and pride ourselves on having a workplace with open communication and mutual respect.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you know the perfect person for this position, please forward this posting to them.
Radial Inc dba Traction Tools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.