- Plan and develop test cases and scripts for all assigned software development projects based on business requirements and technical design.
- Analyze requirements documents, design documents, and process flows to ensure traceability and testability of intended functionality of process flows and technical design.
- Plan and develop automation testing processes and execute these processes with each release with goal of improving test efficiency and improving release quality.
- Understand the bug tracking process throughout development cycle; demonstrating attention to details in identifying issues with product enhancement.
- Work to identify bugs on multiple platforms, browsers, and devices to ensure software is defect-free and functioning as designed.
- Actively participate in test case reviews with project stakeholders for omissions in test plan coverage.
- Record test results and report to Product Management and development team leaders.
- Assist and contribute to developing best practices and process improvement initiatives for QA processes and methodologies.
- Provide management reporting to include project status and testing metrics.
- Provide customer support to troubleshoot problems and remotely fix issues in the field; maintains documentation for metric tracking
- Meet all deadlines and proactively keeps stakeholder’s updated on status of projects.
- Document all steps and phases of client interactions and resolutions in ASC’s CRM system (Zendesk).
- Develop, maintain and improve standardized documentation, procedures, processes and scripts related to duties and responsibilities.
- Participate in multiple areas of the audit process including documentation and testing.
- Provide assistance in developing, maintaining, and testing disaster recovery plans.
- Stay abreast of all related industry best practices, trends, new technology and methodologies.
- Maintain proficient level of knowledge of ASC’s products and services.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or additional comparable work experience.
- 3 or more years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, software technical support analysis or comparable work experience.
- Solid understanding of software quality and release management processes, methods and controls across the SDLC.
- Prior experience with software test automation is mandatory.
- Test automation experience with actual automation solutions such as Selenium and SmartBear’s Test Complete is HIGHLY preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, management and software defect analysis.
- Basic experience with databases and general understanding of SQL and queries.
Skills & Personality Traits
- Ability to anticipate user behavior in order to effectively develop software tests.
- Readily adapts to changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills; motivated by hitting deadlines in the face of competing demands.
- Motivated by and passionate about client satisfaction.
- Must have excellent trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities and multi-task effectively and without getting rattled.
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor in stressful situations.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is lawfully eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas. Accutech Systems Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.