Career Site - Self ServiceASRC Federal Mission Solutions is a premier provider of systems engineering, software engineering, system integration and project management services for real-time, mission-critical defense systems. We are currently seeking highly motivated Engineering Manager with leadership and functional management responsibilities to join our Aegis Combat Weapons team. This is a full time position located in Moorestown, NJ.
Leadership responsibilities include carrying out the vision of the Sr. Engineering Manager.
Ensure organization staffing meets program and business commitments. Identify functional resources requirements (staffing, tools, lab, training). Agile Product Owner with Agile product management responsibilities during Release Planning, Sprint Execution and Sprint Demo.
Functional management responsibilities include:
Assignment of work tasks, time card approvals, providing performance reviews, career planning, and training development required for direct reports. Conduct staffing and manpower planning to support current and anticipated projects, including interviewing and hiring personnel as required. Coordinate staffing requirements with Sr. Engineering Manager. Define, communicate and coordinate staffing priorities as well as funding requirements with the appropriate project leads. Act as stakeholder for programs ensuring domain area is appropriately represented.
Career Site - Self ServiceRequirements
- 10-12 years of engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Physics, with technical management experience) or equivalent related work experience. Master's degree in an engineering discipline or math strongly preferred.
- Domain knowledge and experience working with Aegis Combat System Elements.
- Experience working in Agile Software Development Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Strong communication skills needed to interface with internal stakeholders and high-level customer representatives.
- Experience with technical estimating and project planning.
- Must have US Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain a government secret clearance.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.