Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
The salary offered for this position is between 56.000 - 72.000 EUR gross per year, depending on your experience and qualifications
With us, you will…
- Design, develop, run and improve automated tests
- Participate in Requirement and Functional Specification reviews of new features to convert them to comprehensive Test Specifications
- Act as key point of contact for all Auto QA aspects of releases
- Do researches, investigate, develop new tools and technologies for test automation
- Have a possibility to work with multiple technologies:, PHP, BDD, Docker, Codeception
- Help developers with reproducing and debugging problems
- Participate in researches for new technologies
What we expect from you...
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience creating automated tests with Codeception or Behat, creating API tests.
- Strong technical skills and web application development
- Working effectively in Agile environment
- Skilled in use of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with Docker and Atlassian Bamboo a plus
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
In return, you will get…
- Relocation package and possibility of moving assistance by a relocation agency
- Multicultural team with 30+ nationalities
- Creative office with chill rooms located in A prestigious area of Kirchberg.
- Private health insurance, meal vouchers, additional holidays based on length of employment, daily fruits, tea, coffee, and vitamins
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!