We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
"This role is an exciting opportunity to join one of our Mobile Development teams. The team create and maintain applications for Sky, encouraging the use of the latest software technologies and testing techniques." - Scott Shaw, Senior Automation Tester
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our Leeds Dock campus offers a pool table, table tennis, discounted gym membership, endless local discounts, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Contribute to the testing manifesto used to guide the principles and practices of testing at Sky.
- Promote testing at all steps of the development cycle.
- Responsible for facilitating, creating and executing testing activities to ensure services meet requirements.
- Assist the teams with planning, writing, executing and automating test scripts.
- Communicate test results, coverage and making recommendations where necessary.
- Participate in delivering projects to meet business objectives.
- Join in with the team in interpreting business requirements into technical actions to deliver high quality, customer focused testing solutions.
- Experience in App automation testing using tools such as XCUITest / Espresso or similar.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of mobile testing and experience in functional testing
- Experience of creating and maintaining manual and automated test scripts
- Being involved with testing and refining of requirements.
- Make sure that the test processes are adhered to.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about