Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $17 trillion construction industry. Our team is nimble and devoted to making our customers' lives easier with simple-to-use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and able to build stronger relationships with their customers.
Our SaaS product has generated significant traction in a short period of time which is where you come in to help accelerate our growth.
Above all, your job is to work with our current product team to drive product innovation at Prokeep. Our ability to innovate and rapidly iterate on product is a core competitive advantage and you will work closely with our founders and our existing product team to define the future of our customer experience. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the right skill set who wants to grow with a startup company and work alongside an established team and experienced entrepreneurs.
The Product Analyst is a tactical leader tasked with evaluating our products, comparing them against competitor offerings and matching them with market trends and demand. A key element of this role is the effective utilization of database analysis programs to provide timely results and recommendations. Success in this role is demonstrated by meeting or exceeding sales figures expectations from product launch.
- Perform market research and collect customer feedback
- Evaluate products and forecasts performance
- Provide recommendations on product launch strategies
- Generate reports and presentations on results findings
- Monitor product performance
- Analyzes market data, trends, and behaviors
- Ability to work with various departments including our co-founders, product team, and head of operations
- Proficient in database software
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products
- 3+ Years in a product or analyst role at a SaaS company
- Data-driven with a commitment to process
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Ability to understand advanced technical concepts at a high level
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Previous experience as an early employee at a startup in a high growth environment
This is a full-time position. Candidates must be geographically located in New Orleans, LA or Atlanta, GA.
This is a position for a seasoned and accomplished candidate. Compensation is commensurate with experience.