F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
At F-Secure we are committed to help people and corporates to do business free of worries about cyber threats and risks. It is our undertaking to deliver the most innovative state of the art cyber security products and solutions to our customers world-wide.
Our world-class security top experts work hard to create best products, solutions, and services for our customers. F-Secure Corporate Cyber Security R&D unit develops and delivers products used by F-Secure B2B partners and end customers. We are a flat and agile software R&D organization consisting of software developers, Test Automation (TA) specialists and software architects. We are a multi-site & multi-cultural team of passionate fellows, we see diversity as an asset. We work closely with Product Management setting high-level roadmap which then our R&D champions turn into product features and functionalities. We also work very closely with F-Secure Labs analyzing cyber threats on a daily basis in order to better understand how to beat the bad guys. F-Secure is very much a product organization, and without R&D, the majority of our B2B business wouldn’t exist.
As a key player, Senior Developer has an overall responsibility of developing high quality products to satisfy our customer needs and continuously improving working processes, tooling and way of working.
- Develop macOS B2B cyber security products and utilize the latest and greatest technologies, processes and tools
- Improve processes, way of working and common practices, such as architecture, continuous integration and test-automation
- Contribute to products roadmaps and other long-time plans
- Proactively collaborate with all technical stakeholders, in- and cross-team, such as lead developers and architects
What we expect from you
- Ability to clearly and reasonably conduct a technical discussion
- Experience in software development for macOS and understanding of Apple ecosystem in general
- Understanding macOS internals such as launchd, XPC, codesigning and notarization
- Fluent in Objective-C and Swift
- Experience in the whole software development process, from working with requirements to maintaining software and handling support cases
- Good scripting skills (we use Python, shell and others)
- Fluent in English
- A hunger for constantly learning more
- Can-do attitude and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player, self-confident and willing to work in fast changing environments.
We also value in experience
- Continuous integration and build systems (we use Jenkins, Makefile, xcodebuild)
- Practical experience with Swift Package Manager
- Practical experience with SwiftUI
- Understanding of test automation
- Development for iOS, Linux and/or Windows
What will you get from us
- Rewarding work that contributes to the common foundation of F-Secure's product portfolio
- Flexible and friendly working environment being surrounded by world-class software and cyber security experts
- Ability to influence team practices and culture as one of the core members of the team
A security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate, in accordance with the Finnish Security Clearance act 726/2014.